20 years has come and gone in a hurry! This February, True Blue Golf Club is celebrating its 20th Anniversary, and as a way to celebrate, we are offering a unique promotion to all golfers.
Every Tuesday during the month of February, we’re turning back the clock and our green fees.
- Special “TBT” green fee: $49 (1998 locals rate)
- Added Value: Each player will receive a 20th anniversary coin with green fee
To purchase a tee time, please call 843-235-0900 or email Info@truebluegolf.com.
In addition, we are offering discounts in the Pro Shop and in the True Blue Grillroom.
- Pro Shop Discount: 20% off all merchandise purchases (including sale items)
- Custom 20th anniversary merchandise for sale
- 20% off all breakfast and lunch menu items
- $2.00 Domestic Beers
- $2.00 Hot Dogs
True Blue Golf Club, Mike Strantz’s fourth signature golf course, opened to rave reviews in February 1998. For his efforts at True Blu, Strantz was named “Architect of the Year” by Golf World in 1998. Strantz crafted True Blue to echo many of the characteristics of Pine Valley and Pinehurst #2, with an emphasis on maintaining a natural feel to the course.
The par-72 course can stretch to 7,126 and sits on the site of historic True Blue Plantation, a famed 19th-century indigo, and rice plantation. Emphasizing the natural beauty of the area, it incorporates native grasses and vegetation to maintain much of the character of the property.